Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pulley Type Cloth Hanging




INVENTED LIFE


I can not explain precisely why I noticed him. Perhaps because of its height, but certainly exceeded eighty, stressed than usual. He had fair skin and figure, left to guess a youth of great physical strength began to decline. His dress, casual, clear jacket, plaid shirt in bright colors, "covered his head with a hat fisherman where small apartments above the wing, is used to store tiny items, gave him a youthful look. Eyes, a tender gray, shone through a huge zest for life, however, showed a background of fatigue, I guessed, was because of the many vicissitudes of life. You could see in it an effort to stand upright and walk safely, as inferred through your body, a resounding itself into existence. I never heard him speak but I could have sworn they come from a cold country and I do not err on the forecast because, as noted, I concluded that it was a sun lover, as many foreign residents in Spain.
When spring born with slightly warm day, you could almost hear the silent words of gratitude toward life reflected in his face. His eyes lit up and, although imperceptibly, noticed a slight uplift of his head toward the sun, to collect the maximum heat possible. I gathered her loneliness
because, apart from not having seen it together, he made the purchase. Always with the bag of oranges and different foods in small quantities. They say that sympathy is mutual and, perhaps, therefore, looked at me. We looked, we spent next to each other in a quiet intimate union and then each to his own. Never knew his opinion about those strange moments of communion, but more than once, I sensed as, both, we were left with the desire to address us.
There was a time in which I stopped him. My eyes searched for its high presence, always at the same time, finding none. I started to miss him so much into an incomprehensible process of melancholy. Overcome by despair, my daily walks were occupied only with thoughts on the hypothetical of what happened to the elderly.
After some weeks, going out, a great joy filled my mind when I saw him. But it was a quick joy, instantly turns into distress. I was very deteriorated, more stooped and my thought was the idea of \u200b\u200bthe disease. Nevertheless, the more closely noticing it, arose again with force, the idea of \u200b\u200bthe attractiveness of his personality and image in his youth and the thought of curiosity, I took another guess: What have been your profession? You guessed worship, educated ... With that increased education does not only by experience but by knowledge of the development of different materials that form the fabric of existence. Would any of those technical disciplines? Maybe some science teacher? "Doctor, perhaps? Or a writer? I leaned this last activity to see the eagerness with which caught everything around him and so I began to invent pseudonyms to customize while at the same time, devised issues on which, he believed, he would have been interested in writing. Without realizing, slowly, I discovered had gone so far as to imagine conversations and debates between them, on different concepts. Anyone foolish illusion, confirmed feeling. I was in love with that character created by me, reflected in the physical appearance of an elderly stranger.
By chance, check it daily to buy bread at the same bakery and tried to make me encontradiza, was determined to carry on a conversation while they both expect to be served by the clerk, however, we agreed never inside, but in the opposite way to the shop.
was a sunny day in April, returned home after a purchase is sporadic when, for the umpteenth time I passed him. He had aged further. With the ensuing rapid aging of the elderly overnight. You will appreciate the more than eighty years old and I could feel his difficulty walking while in her mouth, appeared a look of effort, painful. It was hot but was early April and beads of sweat on his forehead, showed how tiring of his breathing. Still, energy exuded a special fighter. I looked up and quickly withdrew the hearing. The expression in her eyes left me deeply saddened to read that, I guessed it was not for me but for himself. It was an expression of consciousness of his old age and pain, I realized how life was winning the battle. Driven by an impulse, I stepped back in my footsteps to follow him to the bakery; was imperative to strike up a conversation with him. Something urged me, maybe my subconscious warning me of the urgent need because of their age. I went into the store after he and his back was facing me. He was wearing a thin short-sleeved shirt with small red and white checkered pants, clear and, today, bareheaded, showed his full white hair. Despite the heat, unusual for the month running, it seemed unwise to go out as summer clothes. I went all I could from the customers who always packed the establishment, trying to warn of the need for shelter, that spring weather was treacherous, but not this time I got to talk. A group of young students from the nearby Institute, jokes and banter, came between us. I was behind but I could continue with observation. He spoke very low, inaudible, counting the money awkwardly. Visibly decaying. He left the store at the same instant in which the clerk questioned me about my purchase, and that momentary hesitation to do one thing or another, extinguished my chance. When I left, there was no trace of their presence.
While continuing with my daily walks again, let's see. I was surprised. Summer was approaching, the days became longer, it was rare not to see the enjoyment of your walk Outdoor usual, therefore, I made a decision.
As known for having been home and out repeatedly in the same entry, in a moment of daring, one morning, when the caretaker of the property cleaned up the entrance, I ventured to ask him. Not knowing his name, I had to describe it physically and precise features they discovered their identity with ease. The woman looked at me strangely as he answered: "If two weeks ago died of pneumonia!"
I walked away in silence. I walked without seeing my skin felt the heat of the sun, that sun-seeking foreigners when they take up residence in Spain. I to articulate a prayer ... "Our Father which art in heaven ..." I was conscious of the tears in my eyes and I was surprised. Cried an elderly stranger whom I consider a dear friend. I never knew her name or knew of its origins, and not got to make sure of their profession. I only played to invent a life. MAGDA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment