Thursday, March 3, 2011

Digital Playground Moviesonline

LETTER OF A CHILD FOR ALL PARENTS OF THE WORLD AWARD

not give me all I ask.
Sometimes you just ask to see just how much I can get.

NOT yell at me.
I respect you less when you do
and teach me to yell at me too, and I do not want to. NO

always give me orders.
If instead of orders sometimes
ask me things I would do it faster and more comfortable. Meets

promises, good or bad.
If you promise to give it a prize, but also whether a punishment.

NOT compare me to anyone, especially
my brother or sister.
If you make me look better than the others, someone is going to suffer,
and if you make me look worse than the others, I will be me who suffers.

not change your mind so often about what I do,
make up your mind and keep that decision.

Let me take care of myself / a.
If you do everything for me, I can never learn.

NOT tell lies before me,
not ask me to say them for you, if only to get you out of trouble.
make me feel bad and lose faith in what you say.

When I do something wrong, I do not push yourself to tell you why I did it,
sometimes even I know.

When you're wrong about something admit it and grow
opinion I have of you
and teach me to admit my mistakes too.

Treat me the same kindness and cordiality with which you treat your friends, because we
as family,
that does not mean we can not be friends too.

NOT tell me to do one thing if you do not,
I will learn and will always be what you do, but do not tell, ...
but never do what you say if you do not.

Teach me to love and know God,
not matter if the school also want to teach me, because nothing is worth
If I see you not love or know God.

When I tell you my problem NOT tell me:
"I have no time for nonsense" or "That does not matter."
Try to understand me and help me.

Love me and tell me.
I like to hear you say,
though you do not tell me you feel is necessary.

In short, talk to me,
dialogue between us is always more important.

(Author Unknown)

THIS TEXT IS VERY NICE TO WORK WITH PARENTS IN ONE SESSION, TAKES YOU TO THINK ABOUT AND rethink VERY THING WE DO AS PARENTS OR TEACHERS OR BAD WE DO NOT DIRECTLY ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment