Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Long To Take Flagyl

Blame it on Bobby



My first contact with chess was due to Bobby Fischer. The year was 1972 and the U.S. had been featured in the headlines of every newspaper. His match against Spassky was just a chess match was a struggle between capitalists against communists. It was the "free world" against the "Soviet machine." It was therefore only check on a checkered board.

The media hype in the newspapers of the time I did follow all the items to be called match of the century. Understood little or nothing about chess, but it was clear that Fischer fired the imagination of many people, of many children and young people who through Bobby, Caissa
called them to their ranks.

And so began my wanderings through the world of chess. I was caught by the game and to date, but play less frequently than at other times, the passion is still intact. It has been more than 30 years of this and Fischer is still no doubt a reference. My time in the world happened thanks to the American checkered. My years of study at the board, constant work, skills, above, is part of that passion that Fischer showed us, one must have to play chess. Thanks to Fischer

I know this family it is chess, how players share a passion for the game, sometimes bordering on obsession. If anything I say is that Bobby is that I've been enjoying this fantastic and endless game. And yes, shame on all of Fischer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment